January 23, 2009

New Year, New Blog

Woot! 2009, Obama is now the president of the United States of America, Harper’s still in power here… bloody conservative.. and Yours Truly is finally (hopefully) starting to get her act together. I’m also planning to blog more regularly this year. I find writing my thoughts helps sort through them.

As for the url/title of this blog “Comandante Cleavage”: Fans of Farscape may recognize it. Crichton used it in reference to Grayza when he was on the command carrier “helping” Scorpius with the wormhole tech. It’s one of my favorite nicknames he uses.

Yup… This is just a first post.. I’ll probably elaborate on various other topics at another time. I’m watching Farscape… so I don’t really feel like concentrating on this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment